Sunday 13 May 2018

Cupcake Inspiration GDT

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am hoping that your sweet day will get even sweeter with some Cupcake Inspirations. Shery from STAMPlorations is sponsoring their current challenge and everyone on her design team was invited to become a Guest Designer to which I happily said 'yes'. 😊

There is an inspiration photo featuring cupcakes, but cupcakes themselves don't have to feature on your project. The inspiration can be taken from the colours and theme of the photo which is ...

Image may contain: food

I am seeing pastel rainbow colours, especially turquoise, something fluffy and something looking like edible glitter. Here is my inspiration for you ...


I felt the something fluffy was calling for wings, hence I picked this sweet little dino, coloured and fuzzy cut it and popped it on a turquoise sponged rays background. The soon to be release 'Happy Everything' sentiment was cut from glittery card, and the punched hearts and gems reflect the joy of making something special. Here is a close-up ...


Please pop over to the Cupcake Inspirations blog to check out the lovely projects everyone made and of course to join their challenge.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:
Dino ThingsHappy Everything Phrase Die - soon to be released
preview-BGBCDinoThings

2 comments:

  1. Way to incorporate all of the elements into such a fun design, I love everything about it! Design Sweetie Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant CAS card love the stencilled background and cute fun Dino
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX