Wednesday 11 April 2018

Not So Perfect Symmetry

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our Guest designer this time 'round is Majda. You can check out her makes on her blog here.

Here is my DT project ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #83 we are looking for projects involving 'symmetry'. Lots of scope there!


When I hear symmetry, I immediately think mirror image. I already had a card made, but then decided to use it for my post here instead hence I decided to try and use a sponged background in combination with a big, bold sentiment.

As you can see, the sponging is not a perfect mirror image, nevertheless there is still some symmetry in it all.


Fancy creating your own symmetryinspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay inks - Stampin'Up!
Gold Tinge Alcohol Marker - The Works
black Versafine - stash

from STAMPlorations:
SunshineMixed Media Grunge
0preview-SayItBig-Sunshine MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg
remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on STAMPlorations stamps ***, stencils and dies:
*** Discount code works on sale items too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX