Wednesday 14 February 2018

Spreading A Little Love

Happy Valentine's Day, my Crafty Friends!

I just want to spread a little love today by sharing two cards with you, I made whilst playing with bits from my desk. It is much easier to make cards using them than tidying them away. 😄


I used pearlised card, a bit of sponging, spritzing, a die-cut, some nail embellishment hearts and one of Becca's great sentiments. It looks a bit like fireworks of love going off.


This card simply used up some die-cut clustered hearts with a bit of bling.


That's it from me for today. Thanks so much for being there. Hope you are being spoiled.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Centura Pearl card - Crafter's Companion
Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo inks, Melon Mambo Stamp'n'write Marker, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty In Pink card - Stampin'Up!
Black Versafine ink - stash
large hearts die - ALI Express
Zutter corner rounder

For a 20% discount on their stamps,dies and stencils remember to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.
Clustered Hearts DieReindeer Games, Sentiment Builder LOVE (retired)
preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations preview-BigGrins-ReindeerGames

2 comments:

  1. Glad you used up your little bits to make these gorgeous cards...instead of throwing them away. Happy Valentines to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could embrace that philosophy of it being easier to use the bits than file them away! You inspire me, Monika! You've made two stunning cards with those bits of yours!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX