Wednesday 6 December 2017

Male Room Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is my second outing as DT member over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making cards for the men in our lives. Here is my DT project ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #75 we are having a theme whci translates into Christmas/Winter Wishes and/or any other December Celebration. Lots of scope there!


I decided to make another card using a piece from a Stencil Foil Art Kit for kids. It is basically like a scratch card, you scratch bits off and beautifully shiny foil is revealed, which reminds me of Christmas Tree Baubles. The black covering makes it perfect for a male card.


I simply used one of my stencils with the enclosed scratching tool and ended up with this beauty!


Fancy creating your own festive make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Stencil Foil Art Kit - Poundworld
Peel-offs - stash

from STAMPlorations:
Leaves 1
preview-leaves1
remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on STAMPlorations stamps ***, stencils and dies:
*** Discount code works on sale items too

7 comments:

  1. Great effect with the scratch card and the pretty stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool effect & colors - always wanted to try foiling❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab effect - love it. Must see if they have this in my poundworld.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fab idea and such a great effect, love it! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such a beautiful festive card :-))
    I wish you a Happy New Year 2018!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again - just to let you know I found this product and made a card which is here.https://craftylinby.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/lim-360-361-sketch-22.html

    I've credited you for the idea and also used your photo of the product which I hope is ok.

    Happy New Year
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh.....my favorite Christmas card - how beautiful to be able to hold it in my hands and admire it! Thanks again! So sweet of you you think about me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX