Tuesday 13 June 2017

Hey Chickie!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a quick card with you, simply stamped and with a tiny bit of masking. Hope this one brings a smile to your face ... 😄


I wanted the sentiment to take center stage and make it lighthearted ... laughter is after all the best medicine! Shirley's chicks came in very handy indeed to make eyes sparkle.


I am entering my card at:
Craft Stamper Make It Take It - June challenge, AG must use stamp
Addicted To Stamps And More - #245 photo inspiration, I was inspired by the sentiment taking center stage plus a little bit of sparkle 😄

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Let Go - Say It Big SeriesFowl PlayGrunge Floral Strips
LetGo preview-FowlPlay-TheBeesKnees stmp1047.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. That certainly made me smile Monika! Love the cute chick and the way the strip appears to go under the text, great masking.
    Thanks for stopping by and joining us at ATSM too this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep made me smile...Love the colours you've used and how you have incorporated the different stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun design .... love it! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX