Thursday 15 June 2017

CUTplorations June Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations the CUTplorations Challenge  is in full swing, and I just wanted to post a little reminder project for you to get your creative juices flowing. Here it is ...


... and this is where the inspiration came from ...


I started off with a touch of light purple ink on linen effect card. It ended up being a bit streaky so I added some splatters and stamping. I then added the die-cut smile and watercoloured dino finishing off with sequins and a little Stickles.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies interpreted the photo and to link up your entry too. There are prizes for the winner ($10 gift certificate) and the two runner-ups ($5gift certificate each) as voted by the DT plus, if there are 30 or more entries, one randomly drawn winner can choose any 2 of the CUTplorations Word/Phrase Dies the DT used in their projects. That's well worth creating for, what do you think?

Before I go, I just want to give you a heads up on an upcoming event. STAMPlorations is turning 4 and the celebrations will start next week with a Wishlist Link Up Party. Check out the STAMPlorations Blog on Monday 19th June for more info.



That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount *** on their stamps, stencils and dies:


CUTplorations Dies used: Smile Word Die
smile-worddie
STAMPlorations Stamps used: Dino ThingsSketched: Birthday Cake
preview-BGBCDinoThings stmp1058.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. How perfect is that adorable Dino image for the inspiration photo? Love the subtle background you've done too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX