Monday 8 May 2017

Something Old Something New

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a very quick post today sharing a card I made using some of the new Uniko goodies from Saturday's Art Stamping Festival.

I used their Vines Winter set which a an add on to the Vines set and combined it with one of the first ever stamp I bought to make my very first Christmas card of the year. One never can start soon enough ....


I was inspired by the colours over at CAS Colours & Sketches #221


Of course I am entering there too! 😊


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Perfectly CAS! Great job with the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such neat stamping, love how you've combined the stamps and made such a pretty card and yes you can never start too soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great job with the colours and I love those sweet vines! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX