Monday 15 May 2017

CUTplorations May Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations the CUTplorations Challenge  is in full swing, and I just wanted to post a little reminder project for you to get your creative juices flowing. Here it is ...


I was drawing inspiration from the heart shaped flowers, did a bit of masking, stamping, embossing and inlaid die-cutting and added a few tiny hearts to finish.


I'm keeping it short and sweet today with one close-up of my card.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies interpreted the photo and to link up your entry too. There are prizes for the winner ($10 gift certificate) and the two runner-ups ($5gift certificate each) as voted by the DT plus, if there are 30 or more entries, one randomly drawn winner can choose any 2 of the CUTplorations Word/Phrase Dies the DT used in their projects. That's well worth creating for, what do you think?

That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount *** on their stamps, stencils and dies:


CUTplorations Dies used: Magical Word Die
preview-stamplorations-magical
STAMPlorations Stamps used: Funny Kinda LoveBlossom Overture
preview-FunnyKindaLove StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the softness and simplicity of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS inlaid die cut design, Monika. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX