Thursday 2 March 2017

Time Out Celebrations

Hello Crafty Friends!

The girls at Time Out Challenges are celebrating big as Time Out is turning 3! Their theme Love/Friendship for the coming fortnight couldn't be more fitting. There is an optional twist too ... Spotlight Stamping ... well I tried to incorporate it all for my friendship card ...


I worked with one of STAMPlorations newest additions Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket and one of the cool or shall I say hot coffee sentiments from the LiteraryCaffeine-Ations set both fittingly stamped in Coffee Archival to make a skinny latte card.

For the spotlight stamping, I simply die-cut a heart shape from my stamped image, coloured it with a mixture of watercolour and inks and slightly raised it by layering on a couple of die-cut shapes.


Of course I shall be entering my card at some challenges too:
Time Out - Love/Friendship with the optional twist of Spotlight Stamping
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies help celebrating, and of course remember to link any of your creations with Time Out too. I shall be back soon.

Have fun!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:
Bloomin' Spring Coffee BasketLiteraryCaffeine-Ations
preview-BloominSpringCoffeeBasket-Shery BG-LiteraryCaffeineations-preview

5 comments:

  1. Hi Monika, this spotlight stamping is so clever-I love how you due cut the heart-so very creative and I am over the moon you are joining in our party x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I'm thinking the spotlight stamping is the lifted heart in the middle of the basket. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use brown ink -makes your spotlight technique look very soft and subtle, beautiful card!Thank you so much joining the birthday festivities at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment you used - it is so much fun and absolutely perfect for our challenge! The dimensional heart is a really great touch too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and I love the way you popped up part of it with a heart die cut! So cute! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX