Thursday 30 March 2017

Spring Hugs

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick card today to send you all some hugs.


I took inspiration from several challenges, which I am going to enter.
CAS Colours & Sketches - challenge #216 sketch
Addicted To Stamps And More - challenge #235 photo inspiration
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with HLS stamps

Using my MISTI, I stamped the butterfly in Tempting Turquoise and watercoloured over and around it before stamping it again with the same ink. Once dry I added some darker shading and splatters in Pacific Point. I stamped out the Hugs in Night Of Navy and fuzzy cut around it, die-cut the word spring, die-cut the butterfly, added some scored lines to my base card and layered everything as seen finishing off with sparkly doodles and gems.


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used:
Tempting Turquoise ink, Pacific Point ink and card, Night Of Navy ink - Stampin'Up!


10 comments:

  1. Pretty card, great colour. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring card...pretty butterfly and fun background.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the photo inspiration Monika, love the line embossing around the 2 edges.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS anything goes with dies and at ATSM too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the embossed lines! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the fresh blue tones, it makes me think of Spring Fresh blue skies :) Beautifully CAS too and thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty butterfly - and the embosssed lines in the border are an awesome little detail! Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch, Monika! Gorgeous shade of blue. The watercolor touch and embossed likes are just lovely. Thanks so much for playing with our sketch this week at CC&S! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this, Monika! Gorgeous blues and your design is amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful take on the photo, Monika. I love the scoring along the side and bottom to set off your butterfly panel. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX