Wednesday 29 March 2017

More Cupcakes And Butterflies

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am celebrating with the Sweeties from the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. They are celebrating their 400th challenge, and they are celebrating big. The idea is to make a birthday card using one of their past challenges as inspiration.


I didn't stray very far into the past taking my inspiration from challenge #397.




Well, I picked up the Flutter Zen 2 Layering Die, which is fast becoming my favourite, the Artsy Borders: Cupcake Row and the Sketched: Simple Gift for my sentiment plus Coffee Archival, Strawberry Slush Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip inks to create this watercolour beauty.



Of course I am linking up with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Flutter Zen 2 Layering DieArtsy borders: Cupcake RowSketched: Simple Gift
preview-flutterzen2layeringdies SheryRuss_CupcakeRow2x6-preview stmp1056.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

other supplies used:
Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip inks - Stampin'Up!
coffee Archival
ivory Centura Pearl card - Crafter's Companion

5 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous! I love the design, your colors, that sweet butterfly... everything! So glad you linked up to our 400th Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that butterfly. Great take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver butterfly.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love the combination of the cupcake and the butterfly...Wow! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is crazy beautiful!!! Just love that butterfly!!!! Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX