Wednesday 8 March 2017

Happy Women's Day 2017

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick post from me today to wish you all a very Happy International Women's Day 2017!


Today I had some playtime doing some watercolour effect stamping with my MISTI.

First I started off by stamping the script (Mixed Media Elements, STAMPlorations) in Daffodil Delight and the Butterflies (Texture Butterflies, Kaisercraft) in Melon Mambo on a piece of Mixed Media card.
Next I did the watercolour effcet stamping of Ella Bella (Indigo Blue) similar to my video below using Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.
Once dried I stamped Ella Bella again in Crushed Curry before adding my sentiment (Strong Women, STAMPlorations) and some fine splatters.


To finish I simply layered on a kraft base card.

I am entering my card at:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with optional twist 'The Rubber Room' no digis, playing optional twist


That's it from me for today. Wishing you a day full of joy cherishing yourselves!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Mixed Media ElementsStrong Women
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements preview-BeccaCruger_StrongWomen
*** Discount code works on sale items too

other supplies:
Ella Bella - Indigo Blue
Texture Butterflies - Kaisercraft
Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry inks and Early Espresso marker - Stampin'Up!
black Versafine, mixed media and kraft card - stash

watercolour effect stamping using MISTI video

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, wonderful colours and sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and textures.
    Glad this dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX