Wednesday 15 March 2017

CUTplorations March Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations the CUTplorations Challenge  is in full swing, and I just wanted to post a little reminder project for you to get your creative juices flowing. Here it is ...


I was playing with Brushos the other day to make some ATCs for my post here. As always I try to get as much out of a messy crafting session as I can hence I got some prints of the stencils I used, see my card here, and whatever was left over on my craft mat got mopped up with cream card, a piece of which I used for today's project.

The cream card made the colours look a little peachy, exactly what I needed given the colours of the March Inspiration Photo, especially the dress on the right hand side ...

image source: Stylecaster

... which I combined with the idea of the three panels.


The background already was quite textured, and I felt a single flower from the Blooming Buds set would go well. Once I'd stamped and coloured (Cocktail and Antique Pink, Tan and Cinnamon Promarkers) my flower, I used my craft knife and scissors to cut a strip around the flower and layered on my kraft base card.
I then added the die-cut Hello and the stamped sentiment from the Bloom Sketches set to finish.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see how my teamies interpreted the photo and to link up your entry too. There are prizes for the winner ($10 gift certificate) and the two runner-ups ($5gift certificate each) as voted by the DT plus, if there are 30 or more entries, one randomly drawn winner can choose any 2 of the CUTplorations Word/Phrase Dies the DT used in their projects. That's well worth creating for, what do you think?

That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount *** on their stamps, stencils and dies:


CUTplorations Dies used: Hello Word Die
hello-worddie
STAMPlorations Stamps used: Blooming BudsBloom Sketches
BloomingBuds-preview-web BloomSketches.jpeg

*** Discount code works on sale items too

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Monika, love the cutout flower 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love that beautiful bloom and splatters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX