Sunday 26 March 2017

Cupcake & Butterfly

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am celebrating with the Sweeties from the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. They are celebrating their 400th challenge, and they are celebrating big. The idea is to make a birthday card using one of their past challenges as inspiration.


I didn't stray very far into the past taking my inspiration from challenge #397.


I simply loved the chocolate butterflies or did it simply have to do with working with some of STAMPlorations' new dies? BTW STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors hence my GDT spot as part of the STAMP team.

Well, I picked up the Flutter Zen 2 Layering Die, the Sketched Cupcake and the A Snarky Birthday To You sets plus Coffee Archival, Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay inks to create this watercolour beauty.


If you fancy joining the celebrations, pop over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog for some more cupcake inspiration and to link up your make.



That's it from me for today. I shall be back in tomorrow with more of my makes.

Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Flutter Zen 2 Layering DieSketched: CupcakeA Snarky Birthday To You
preview-flutterzen2layeringdies stmp1057.jpeg preview-ASnarkyBirthdaytoYou-BigGrins

*** Discount code works on sale items too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX