Friday 31 March 2017

A Little More Coffee

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Roundup Time over at STAMPlorations.
I decided to take the opportunity to link up one more coffee themed card with the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which finishes later today.


I stamped the Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket on a die-cut piece of  ivory Centura Pearl card (Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies) and coloured the image using Promarkers. Next I die-cut my sentiment from kraft card using the Oh Frap! Phrase Die, added some stamping (Scribbly Splattery Grunge) to my kraft base card, layered as seen and finished off with a few sequins.

I am linking my card with:
Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back on Sunday with some Mixed Media inspiration, until then ... have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Bloomin' Spring Coffee Basket Scribbly Splattery Grunge,
 

Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting DiesOh Frap! Phrase Die
 


*** Discount code works on sale items too

11 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Beautiful brown sentiment and frame!!! Another amazing touch is the red bag!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun card, love the basket full of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need that adorable OH FRAP die. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great combo of stamp and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, love that sentiment die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your coloring and the altered kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snarky sentiment.
    cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card to finish the hop with. Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX