Wednesday 15 June 2016

CASEplorations June Reminder

Hi All,

this is just a quick reminder post. You might remember that over at STAMPlorations' CASEplorations Challenge we are CASEing this card made by Shelly Kurth ...


Well, I thought one could easily use another shape and do some jiggling about ....


What do you think? I used a die-cut oval frame, some stamped and fuzzy cut feathers plus stamped sentiment, twine and a little bit of spritzed colour. Feathers and sentiment are both from the Trendy Feathers 2 set.

Interested in CASEing Shelly's card?... pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more CASEing inspiration and to enter your make. See you there ....

That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Trendy Feathers 2
preview-SheryRuss_BigTrendyFeathers

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX