Tuesday 31 May 2016

Flying Swallows

Hi All,

Hope you're enjoying the lovely sunshine. Here in the UK, we had a sunny Bank Holiday weekend. Makes a great chance as it normally tends to rain on public holidays.

I shall keep it brief today as I am still without broadband connection and can't get tethering to work hence I'm doing this on my phone. Thankfully, I had uploaded my photograph before the move which incidentally went well, just still lots to unpack. I shall give you a little tour of my new creative space once it's finished.

It's Inspiration time over at STAMPlorations. For my DT project, I used one of the swallos from the Trendy Birds set and combined it with a sentiment from Strong Women.


I stamped my swallow in Strawberry Slush and pulled some of the colour into the shape using a damp brush. I then added some very subtle shading with Twinkling H2O, so subtle that it is invisible in the photo. ... I finished off with my sentiment, some sequins and a doodled border.

That's it from me for now, I shall update the formatting, links and photos once I figured out this tethering or get access to WIFI.

Have a lovely week!

Hugs
Monika xxx


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX