Monday 4 April 2016

Acetate Doodles

Hi All,

Just a quick card to share. I made it using some of the acetate circles I showed you in my video here. For the doodled ones I used Peel Off Markers, applied the main colour first and then added waves, dots or dashes using a different colour. Here is the finished project ...


I adhered the circles with brads, glue dots or sticky sheet, the latter I attached before punching the shapes. It leaves the acetate looking a little opaque whilst still creating a nice effect. I finished off with a sentiment from the Big Greetings set by STAMPlorations, some gems and a few scored lines.

Here is another last look at my card ...


I am entering my card at:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark

That's it from me for now, I shall be back again tomorrow. Until then ...

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

stamps I used:
Big Greetings
preview-SheryRussDesigns-BigGreetings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX