Wednesday 17 February 2016

Life Will Blossom

Hi All,

last post for today with a one-layer card using up some stash of pre-folded larger than I would normally use cards ...


I simply stamped the sentiment from Lili Of The Valley, added the dogwood from STAMPlorations (a smaller version can be found in their set here) and doodled some etching style lines instead of colouring them, you can see the technique in my YouTube video here. To finish I stamped the corners using a stamp from the Mixed Media Elements set (STAMPlorations) and added some golden highlights to the flower centers using a gel pen.

I am entering my card at:
Less is More - one-layer card including stem
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today.
Enjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx

10 comments:

  1. A great message on a great card, Monika! Good luck with your DT app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochrome card Monika, love that sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy crisp and elegant image with a perfect sentiment
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color palette and I am loving this dogwood image, Monika! Another really stunning card! Thanks for joining us again at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely neutral card with some super stamping. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dogwood and this is a super card made with this stamp!
    Thanks so much Monika
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doodled lines really frame out the dogwood and sentiment perfectly, Monika. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very stylish make Monika, love your doodled frames!
    Thanks so much for joining us for one layer week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Dogwood trees (have three outside my window) and these flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! Love that you kept it to one-layer and that touch of colour in the flower centre is perfection. Always lovely to have you at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX