Sunday 31 January 2016

Every Morning

Hi All,

January is coming to an end, and over at STAMPlorations they are rounding up the month with a last batch of inspiration ... of course there'll be more to come in February ...

What better way to give the New Beginning set another outing with this simple CAS design ...


I sponged my background on a pierced rectangle die-cut, stamped the sunrise image and added some subtle detail using my trusted Clear Star Sakura Gelly Roll pen. You can see it better in the photo graph below. To finish, I embossed my sentiment in Early Espresso and layered on a linen effect base card.


Pop over to the STAMPloration Blog for more amazing pieces of card-art, leaving a comment and having a good nose around.

That's it from me for today, back again tomorrow for the CASEplorations Challenge.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is the set I used in today's card, link is in the above text
preview-DeesArtsyImpressions-NewBeginning

2 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card and it looks as it shimmers. Visiting from the Stamplorations blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX