Friday 13 November 2015

All That Sparkle

Hi All!

It's Inspiration Time again over at the STAMPlorations Blog which also serves as a reminder for our monthly CASEplorations Challenge. If you like CASEing then this might certainly be for you.

For today's project I kept thing very CAS. I was working with the Folk Flowers and the Friends and Flowers sets to create my card ...


I used embossing powders and glitter to match starting off by stamping first the flower and sprinkling it with pink embossing powder. After I removed the excess powder I stamped the leaves and used green embossing powder for those. Again I removed the excess and stamped and silver embossed the little stems. After the powders were heat set I used glue and glitter to fill my shapes. To finish I stamped my sentiment and added some gems for more sparkle.

Here is another look at my glittered flower ...


That's it from me for today, back again soon with more inspiration. In the meantime pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for some fun, tutorials and more challenges.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

the stamp sets I used, links are in the above text
preview-TBS-FolkFlowers preview-DAI-FriendsandFlowers

4 comments:

  1. Wow, quite the sparkle. Bet it's wonderful IRL. And a perfect focal image for that fabulous white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....love the gorgeous sparkle on the flower...great CAS card Monika.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and cute CAS Card Monika! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love all that fabulous sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX