Friday 9 October 2015

More Purple Delight

Hi Everyone!

It's inspiration time over at STAMPlorations. I made another collage card which mainly uses stamping for the effect, her it is ...


Only using Elegant Eggplant ink for my card, I started off stamping the script from the Mixed Media Elements using 2nd generation stamping. Next I picked up the Hope Blooms set (due to be released later this month), chose a couple of sentiments and added them, one in 1st generation and the other ones in second generation stamping. I then stamped and fuzzy cut the flowers and from the Artful Flutters set one gold embossed butterfly on vellum. I die cut my flourish, blended the edges with my ink and placed my elements on my card. That's when I thought it needed a little extra which was easily done using the stamps and double circle stamps from the Mixed Media Elements and 2nd generation stamping and adding a matching pearl to finish.

I am linking my card with The Hop To Stop where it's all about raising awareness about Domestic Violence. The aim is to get people talking about DV which in turn may help someone to make the break and walk away. Help is out there.


How the hop works:

Anyone is eligible for a Super Sponsor prize if they link up a *newly created* papercraft project, no back-linking please. Random.org is used to draw for winners.


In order to be eligible you MUST:

>>Comment on the three entries before your linkup in order to be eligible for a prize (be a good bloggy neighbour!) (unless it's a site that requires a login)

>>Display the sponsor graphic!

>>Provide a direct link back to the hop


If you are not into hopping or want another chance of winning some goodies, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join the fun or simply comment to win. There are challenges and tutorials for you to get your creative teeth into.

That's it from me for today. Back soon ...
Have a lovely weekend!

hugs
Monika xxx

The link for the Hope Blooms will go live Monday 12th October,
here are the sets from STAMPlorations I used, links are in the above text

SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements stmp1035.jpeg 

12 comments:

  1. The butterfly Especially looks striking against the purple background
    Saw you entry at the Hop to Stop and dropped in to have a closer look. Your projects are gorgeous...I will be dropping in again.
    Do drop by my blog when you can
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! continuing in the vein of your gorgeous purple creation from yesterday! Love the addition of the delicate little butterfly. Thank you for being such a strong supporter of The Hop to Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card...I just saw a previous 2nd generation stamping with one color, and it's such a great idea, your background stamping and additional of a butterfly is really pretty. I like the printing of words as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh...I am feeling so inspired and I can't even spend time in my craft room....gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super monochromatic card Monika, love the flower panel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the suttle background and the word hope pops out! This is beautiful, thank you for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how suttle this background isand that the word hope is standing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty for the Hop to Stop! Your stamping is gorgeous! I love the soft butterfly in contrasting colour. Thank you for caring about this issue and for supporting the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this stunning color combination! Just gorgeous!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of all the different generations of stamping! Adds so much interest even though it's all the same color. Lovely!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great collage card with a great design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX