Thursday 8 October 2015

Love You Like Coffee Take 2

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post featuring the coaster I made. Well I thought I'd follow it up with a matching desk calendar. The two would make a perfect gift ...

... plus it gave me the opportunity to do a follow up and do a little tutorial on how I created the background.

As a reminder, this was the coaster ....


... and here is the matching calendar ...


... and here is the video explaining how I made it.



I thought it was best to simply have the video explain rather than me trying to put it into written words. Here are the links for the stamps I used:
Trendy Leaves, Eat Drink Be Merry, Mixed Media Elements, Sketchy Coffee Cups (the little heart on the cup), Freebie Digi (books and cup as of 8th Oct 15), which I flipped before printing to get my right handed image.

If you want to craft along to the video, apart from the stamp sets, please get the following ready too:
piece of kraft card measuring 21 x 14.5 cms, scored along the 21 cm edge at 9, 18, 19 and 20 cms
piece of cream card measuring 14 x 9 cms
a calendar tab mounted on a piece of red card
Crushed Curry, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand Stampin'Up! inks brown fine tip marker, back Versafine ink
Have your digi stamp sized, printed (think I set the height at 6 cm before printing to give you an indication of the size I used), coloured with alcohol markers and fuzzy cut
acrylic blocks and shaving brushes or blending tools, glue

I am linking up with the following challenges:

Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes optional use pink

That's it from me for now, back again in a few hours with another stamping tutorial.
See you then!

hugs
Monika xxx

stamp sets from STAMPlorations, links are in the above text
stmp1080.jpeg stmp1079.jpeg SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements SRD-SketchyCoffeeCups-preview

2 comments:

  1. Love the calendar to match the coaster, Monika! I like the ombré background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects! love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX