Monday 21 September 2015

Die Cut Beauties

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was taken up by going to the newly opened Range, having a boat trip on a canal and trying to work ahead as I am going to be a little busy next month.

As you've probably already noticed, I tend to mainly stamp my cards. Nevertheless I do own a few dies too, and they decided they wanted some playtime this weekend.

First up is a card I made using the cover gift from Quick Cards Made Easy ...


... and next is one I made using my Xcut snowflake die ...


As you can see I used my favourite spritzing inks, combined them with the die cuts. a little stamping and doodling. These cards are super easy to make and won't need an explanation.

I shall be back soon. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used:

1st card: heart die - Quick Cards Made Easy; label die - Spellbinders; gold Artiste Spritzing Ink - docrafts; twine - The Ribbon Girl; red gel pen and peel-off from stash

2nd card: Xcut snowflake die - docrafts; sentiment stamp - Crafter's Companion; Mustard and Pink Spritzing Inks - Heidi Swapp; black Versafine ink and gems from stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX