Friday 10 July 2015

Artsy Brushos

Hi Everybody,

I am back again with some more inspiration for you ... and just in case you wondered what happened to the backgrounds I made in my video here once they had dried ... well look no further. I used one of them in today's card ...


I simply cut it down to size, stamped the ring from the Newlyweds Extras set in crushed curry, die cut a leafy flourish (Britannia Dies) from white card, stamped my sentiment from the Noteworthy set in elegant eggplant, embossed a butterfly from the Artful Flutters set in gumball green before fuzzy cutting and layering as shown. To finish I added a pearl to my butterfly and doodled a border using my elegant eggplant marker.


I am entering my card at:
Moo Mania - swirls, leafy flourish with a couple of swirls and doodled border giving a swirly feel will hopefully qualify
Time Out - Nature with optional twist animals
Inkspirational - Grunge

There is more inspiration over at the STAMPlorations Blog plus lots of opportunities to play along in challenges, leaving a comment to win, CASEing one of our cards in the Inspiration Playground and of course lots of tutorials too. Make sure you pop over and check it out.

That's it from me for today, a very quick post. I shall be back soon.
Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

here are the stamp sets from STAMPlorations I used. Links can be found in the above text:
stmp1092.jpeg Noteworthy-preview stmp1035.jpeg
inks and embossing powder used - Stampin'Up!

11 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card, Monika! That stunning background, the doodled frame and the vellum butterfly - FABULOUS!!! And again - Happy Birthday to you! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Brusho backgrounds.
    Happy Birthday too. :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Wonderful background. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is so very very beautiful :) such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card...might CASE your Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card! The background you created is beautiful and great combining of challenges. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational, TO and STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!
    xxx
    Susi
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the multi stamped background

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, your backgrounds are beautifully artistic. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is way, way cool! Super grunge card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Hope you will join us again for our next fun challenge :-)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX