Thursday 5 June 2014

Stamping across multiple Layers

Hi Everyone!
Back again with another tutorial for you. Sorry it's been such a long time, but I started to re-organise the house (still work in progress) especially my crafting bits. Didn't know there was such a lot of it ... LOL
Anyway I've been sorting out, eBay-ing, charity shop-ing and moving stuff upstairs into our second bedroom. In the long run it will make thing much easier.
Today I set up the webcam, finally!, and recorded a couple of short Craft-Along-Tutorials.
This is the first card



and the first video (approx 20 min), and if you want to craft along, you need to prepare the following:

Trendy Feathers and Grunge Floral Strips stamp sets both from the VIGNETTE range by STAMPlorations
black base card to measure 14.5 x 10.5 cm when folded
2 pieces of black card, one measuring 11.8 x 7.8 cm and the other one 9.3 x 5.3 cm
2 pieces of thin white card measuring 14 x 10 cm, one for the fron and one for the inside of your card
2 pieces of thin white card, one measuring 11.5 x 7.5 cm and the other one 9 x 5 cm
3 different colours dye ink, I used Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise by Stampin'Up!
Back VersaColour or Versafine ink
acrylic blocks
double sided tape and glue
low tack masking tape

TIP: I used Staples own brand white inkjet printer card approx 160 to 180 gms. It works a treat. It is also good for blending with alcohol markers and is of a wight that most printers can take. I use it to print my digi stamps and digi papers on as it is the thickest my printer can take.

Here we go with the video:

For further inspiration here is a cards I made using the same technique, but slightly different measurements.





Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX