Thursday 2 April 2015

Birdie Tweets

Hi Everybody,
How has your week been ... so far mine was busier than expected. As I'm writing this I got one more client to see, and then I shall be off for Easter ...
You might have spotted in my post yesterday that my new STAMPlorations stamps had arrived and that I was going to have some playtime, well here is one of my makes:
As soon as I saw the The Bee's Knees Small Birds set, I fell in love with this little birdie. He just looks as if he wants to talk.
I simply blended some yellow, orange and pink on a piece of cream card and added some blues around the edges, sprayed it with a little water and my background was ready. I stamped the bird on a piece of scrap cream card and added some yellow and orange ink using my dried baby wipe. It only needed a little dabbing, it must have been the quickest colouring I've ever done! I then stamped the sentiment from the Noteworthy set on a die cut speech bubble and my border from the Mixed Media Grunge set directly on the front of my card. I then attached my panel, sentiment and fuzzy cut birdie before stamping the inside as shown below ...
I had lots of fun working with this cute little dino. Here is a sneak preview of all the sets from the new release:
You can find all the information about the new stamp set, which are available at a discounted rate until 10th April, on the Inspiration Post here.
The Mixed Media Grunge set below is the current STAMP Club set, and I'll surely have lots of fun with it too .... need to get my Gelli Plate out asap!!!
I'm hoping to be back again tomorrow with more inspiration. Just in cars I'll get carried away gelli plate-ing ... Have a lovely Easter ...
hugs
Monika xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well, someone's having fun with Shirley's fabulously and ridiculously cute birds! Love this card, Monika! I expect to see more LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'm still stalking the postman....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX